Monday 24 August 2009

Some Survey to escape boredom

grabbed from ate arizza.

(may dalawang FR at critique paper akong dapat ginagawa. But no...can't convince myself to work)

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

Yeah. Parents, and maternal grandparents. Pinagsama-samang pangalan nila.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
nung isang araw. 4 days ago ata. Dahil sa movie.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITNG?
Yes. Maganda handwriting ko e. Haha. Relative sa Kuya ko.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHEON MEAT?
Ma-Ling?

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Wala. Matagal-tagal pa.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Matatakot muna ako at first. Pero 'pag inapproach ko na 'yung "another person" na ako rin, siguro magiging friends kami. Haha.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
All the time. Haha. Euphemistic sya in a way.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Oo naman.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I would really love to. Nasa 100 things to do before I die ko ito.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Honey Flakes ba yun? 'Yung glazed version ng Corn Flakes.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Depende. If I tied too well, hindi ko matatanggal ang shoes unless I untie it first. Pero kung hindi naman, why bother. Haha.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chocolate. Pistachio.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Face.

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Mataba ako. (may ganung insecurity?haha)

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Kaharian.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
No.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I wear nothing. Joke. Pants, always maong. Shoes, white.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
None. Kanina, marami.

22. WHAT COLOR CRAYON ARE YOU?
Carnation pink. Maganda pangalan.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Davidoff Cool Water for Men
Life (for women) by Esprit
Curve (for men) by Ralph Lauren
White Musk by The Body Shop
Dreams by Victoria's Secret

Ang dami noh? May mga nakalimutan pa ako nyan.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
si Jazzy. Business.

25. HOW DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Orgmate.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Volleyball. Kasi alam ko 'yung rules. 'Pag Olympics, ice skating, gymnastics, diving, at synchronized swimming.

27. HAIR COLOR?
dark brown ata ito. pero looks black to me.

28. EYE COLOR?
dark brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes.

30. FAVORITE FOODS?
Pinoy, Japanese, Italian cuisines.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
I don't like happy endings. Period.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Sa sinehan, And I Love You So. Sa laptop, inulit ko 'yung Dead Like Me.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Gray.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer. I love the sun.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Haven't tried kisses.

37. DESCRIBE YOUR PENCIL CUP.
Ohh. I have two. Both are mugs. One is green, shaped like a beehive, doesn't have handle. Another is black, with my personalized name.

38. FAVORITE ARTIST(s)?
Rihanna, Beyonce. I like total performers.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
None. Still finding a good book.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't even have a mouse pad.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
News. I think. Or teleserye. Can't remember. I barely watch TV lately.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Sounds of explosion. Kidding. Music.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES
Beatles. I know more Beatles songs than Rolling Stones.

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
New Mexico.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can raise both eye brows separately.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
UST Hospital.

47. FAVORITE PIECE OF JEWELRY?
Ring and necklace.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
I don't know yet. I'm still wondering who it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment