Thursday 4 October 2007

"What the world needs now is love..sweet love." Ü

[I like this.This is a compilation of the answers of former SS-LL (Science Scholar/Lagablab) )Club applicants.Love is in the air!]

"Love is no longer found in relationships; relationships are found in love."

-Gian Karlo Dapul, I-Opal

*************

"Everyone experiences love, but only one thing should be remembered: Learn to love yourself before you love others."

-Arnold Nava, I-Jade

*************

"Love for someone is something special and eternal."

-Celina Daia Yap, I-Eme

*************

"Love is being unselfish. Those who have courage to love must have courage to suffer."

-Celina Gonzalez, I-Dia

*************

"Love is mysterious. It can make the greatest enemies be close friends. And with love, anyone can be [the] happiest person in the universe."

-Jay Fidelino, II-Champaca

*************

"Love is not just an emotion, but a commitment—one which life is centered around, because life without love isn’t life, it is just an empty existence."

-Jeanne Louise Cruz, II-Ilang2

*************

"Love is something we can never really comprehend, and everything we have to say about it barely scratches the surface. Love is one of those things that are better felt than studied."

-Mary Kathleen Loyola, I-Sapphire

*************

"Love cannot be explained; neither can it be written down. Love is not taught, love is not learned. Love is felt."

-Michael Serquina, I-Sapphire

*************

"[Love] cannot be bought by money."

-Ingrid Anne Tambis, I-Sapphire

*************

"Love is the root of all emotions."

-Therene Timbang, I-Ruby

-Erin Bello, I-Opal

*************

"Love powers man

Love moves mountains

A world without love,

is a world without life."

-August Emmanuel Florese, I-Opal

*************

No comments:

Post a Comment